I thought I would post a couple of the little crafts we’ve done – some easy stuff that your kids can do on their own for the most part!
1. This was a Valentine’s Day craft. Nice and easy but she sure loved the hearts!
Want to see some other ways to use toilet paper rolls for painting? Here’s how to make fireworks! http://www.learning4kids.net/2015/12/27/painting-fireworks/
2. Dragons! Who doesn’t love dragons! Want to try it? https://www.homelovr.com/toilet-paper-roll-crafts-for-kids/ (this link has lots of other toilet paper roll crafts too!)
3. Squids! We didn’t have any yarn so we improvised with ribbon. Want to try it? http://momskitchenandthings.com/2017/06/26/toilet-paper-roll-squid-craft-for-kids/
4. Monsters & Butterflies! This was one of our first craft days actually! We had gone out and bought a bunch of supplies & containers – so of course Nova wanted to go craft crazy! The monster one we found on Pinterest, and the butterflies Nova came up with all on her own!
Want to try it? http://www.iheartartsncrafts.com/popsicle-stick-monsters/
TIP: For the butterflies/dragonflies, we use clothes pins now. Works way better! http://www.craftymorning.com/how-to-make-clothespin-dragonflies-kids-craft/
5. Easter Eggs! We did this to decorate our front door for Easter, but you could make these any time of the year! I just googled some print outs for Nova to color and paint and we made a basket out of paper by weaving!
TIP: I made my own dotters with pom poms and clothes pins – but bingo dotters would be way easier! We just didn’t have any at the time.
Nova called this one Frankenstein!